- Ph.D. applicant: Please submit your CV to Dr. Hong. Check SUSTech Ph.D. application policy.
- Master applicant: Check SUSTech master application policy and SDIM announcement.
- International students: We welcome international students. Please include a detailed research proposal in your email. Check university policy here.
- Postdocs, research assistants: We have openings now. Please send your CV and research proposal to Dr. Hong.
We currently have joint research program with DJI and Livox Technology. Internship, scholarship and funding from leading tech companies are available.
None of the above fit you? We will try to find a right position for you. Feel free to contact Dr. Hong at
Why this group?
- You will have opportunity to explore and contribute to the most advanced sensing technology and products in the world.
- You will gain the competence and confidence to develop the best technology and the best products.
- You will have opportunity to join top-notch tech companies and work on the most fascinating fields after study / training in this group.
Who you are?
- You have a science or engineering background such as physics, optics, electrical engineering, automation and instrumentation, control, and computer science and engineering.
- You appreciate first principle thinking and are good with analytical skills.
- You are open-minded and adventurous.
- You are determined and self-motivated.